Stretta is by far the most widely studied minimally invasive treatment option for GERD – and has been proven safe and effective in more than 40 clinical studies and 25,000 procedures. Studies show that patients experience significant and lasting symptom relief from 4-10 years*, without the higher complication rates of surgery, or the higher costs.
Clinical trials evaluating the Stretta procedure show:
- Up to 93% patient satisfaction*
- 86% of patients remained off daily GERD medications at four years*
- 64% of patients remained off daily GERD medications at 10 years*
- Has been proven effective in patients with already altered anatomy *
- GERD after bariatric procedures
- GERD after anti-reflux surgery
- Improved GERD Quality of Life and symptom scores*
- Reduced acid exposure*
- Regression of esophagitis observed*
- An improvement in Extra-esophageal symptoms of GERD*
- Coughing, asthma, hoarseness, respiratory and laryngeal symptoms
- A significant reduction in the amount of reflux episodes*
- The lowest complication rate of any non-medical treatment for GERD*
Always consult your physician for diagnosis and appropriate treatment options for your condition. Information on this website should not be used as a substitute for consulting with a medical professional. *While clinical studies support the safety and effectiveness of Stretta for patients with chronic GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), individual results will vary from case to case and there are no guarantees of successful outcome.