When patients suffer from chronic gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) that is not well controlled with medications, or where long-term medications are not a viable option, Stretta offers an alternative other than surgery and implants. Stretta is a unique and minimally invasive outpatient procedure that takes about an hour, with patients returning to normal activities within a few days.
- Studies show that Stretta resolves reflux symptoms and improves quality of life
- Stretta reduces or eliminates medications and reduces acid exposure
- A minimally invasive option that is less aggressive than invasive surgery and implants
- More than 37 clinical studies all conclude Stretta is "safe and effective"
- Stretta results are long-lasting, proven effective from 4-10 years
- Treats the underlying cause of GERD not just the symptoms
For more information call: 866-982-2595 or email: email@example.com
Stretta is an important part of the continuum of care for patients with chronic GERD and is the ideal "middle therapy" fitting between medicine and surgery, yet not preventing a patient from moving on to more invasive options in the future if necessary.
If you are among the 30 percent of chronic GERD patients whose symptoms are not well controlled by medications, or you are concerned about the potential side effects of long-term drug treatment, and surgery seems too aggressive, ask your doctor about Stretta Therapy.
Always consult your physician for diagnosis and appropriate treatment options for your condition. Information contained on this website should not be used as a substitute for consulting with a medical professional.