When patients suffer from chronic gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) that is not well controlled with medications, or where long-term medications are not a viable option, Stretta offers an alternative other than surgery and implants. Stretta is a unique and non-surgical outpatient procedure that takes about an hour, with patients returning to normal activities within a few days.
- Studies show that Stretta resolves reflux symptoms and improves quality of life*
- Stretta reduces or eliminates medications and reduces acid exposure*
- Non-surgical treatment delivered transorally (through the mouth)
- More than 40 clinical studies all conclude Stretta is "safe and effective"*
- Stretta results are long-lasting, proven effective from 4-10 years*
- Treats the underlying cause of GERD not just the symptoms
If you are among the 30 percent of chronic GERD patients whose symptoms are not well controlled by medications, or you are concerned about the potential side effects of long-term drug treatment, and surgery seems too aggressive, ask your doctor about Stretta Therapy.
*While clinical studies support the safety and effectiveness of Stretta for patients with chronic GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), individual results will vary from case to case and there are no guarantees of successful outcome.
Always consult your physician for diagnosis and appropriate treatment options for your condition. Information on this website should not be used as a substitute for consulting with a medical professional.